Suffering with C.diff, have watery diarrhea. What should be done?

i have c.diff i had going on 4 mounts,im at clarue deville nursing home in fredericktown mo.And the doctor here hasnt did a thing his name is doctor Beyer i was on flagel but he took me off of it.I have seen a doctor down there,but i dont know if i should see him again nobody here tells you anything,i still have watery diarrea they sent off another spesimen and they didnt even tell me it was back and it also came back positive ive got to do something.I just dont know what,please help.Patrick Lydy my email addres is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.
You have not mentioned whether a stool test was done and whether C.diff was diagnosed after doing a stool test. Also if a colonoscopy was not done before, you can get it done.
If there is no response to Flagyl, you can consider taking Rifaximin and probiotics for belief.
You can discuss about these medications with your doctor.
I hope that answers your question.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini