Suffering with CVIGD, diabetes, have a non-healing humorous bone, using sling. Treatment options?

I broke the humorous bone at the top & has not healed. It has been 7 weeks now. I have been wearing it in a sling all this time. I have CVIGD (Common variable Immune globulin Deficiency) & a lot of medical problems like Diabetes that go with a deprived immune system & lack of being treated properly. Now I am being told that I can wait & see (?) or do surgery to put a plate in my shoulder . I have been told the negative problems that can occur; being the Dr. stated Death at the top of his list. I have successfully completed back (thoracic) surgery & 4 levels of fusions in my neck in recent years. What do I do now? Please provide pay schedule FIRST NEXT TIME instead of letting me painfully try to type a question...
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013