Suffering with CORD, GERD, dyslipidoema, DNS, vascular headache, lumbosacral strain. Treatment?

sir, known person is suffering from the following, let me get a reliable answer from u. 1. Dyslipidoema 2. CORD 3. GERD 4. DNS 5. Vascular headache 6. mild lumbo sacral strain 7. early periarthritis shoulder right. reply to mail id YYYY@YYYY For the recovery of the treatment how much cost is needed and how many days it will take to cure. As i am working in maldivian ministry school, my house owner is suffering from the above said disease. He is coming for the treatment to India that to madurai. I expect the best treatment. Kindly guide me in a proper channel Regards muthuselvi
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer