Suffering with COPD, H-plyori, has profuse sweating, fatigue, gall bladder issues. Family history of stomach cancer. Suggestion?

My Fiance is a 53 year old male with COPD/Emphasema, in the past two months he was diagnosed with H-pylori ,he had 2 months of chronic diarrhea .This was cleared up. He has had some gall bladder problems,having had nausea, dizziness reflux and have had a few episodes of vomiting but for the past month he has been very SOB on exertion and fatigue in the past few days has woken up to profuse sweating with no fever enough to change the sheets. His father Passed with stomach cancer about 10 years ago and I am beginning to be concerned . This is not your typical night sweats.could this be signs of cancer?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012