Suffering with CKD, sarcoidosis, have reduced GFR considerably. Taking Augmentin, wysolone. Possible reasons?

hi I m suffreign from CKD for 3 years now. My Creatine level is varies between 1.7 to 2.1 for last three years from may 2009. But my GFR is reducing to 39.1 ml/1.73cm3 from 49.1ml. In the meantime I have developed new problem for 1 year now which is Sarcoidisis, for that I have started wysolone 20 twice daily. Augmentin 1 gm twice daily. micinac 600 2 daily. I don t know why my GFR is deceresed although there is no major changein my cretinine level. Can you suggest me what are the possible ways
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012