Suffering with Behcets disease, pneumonia. Taken Humira, cellcept, zithromycin. Could medicines be causing weird smell in mouth and nose?

I have Behcets disease and am being treated with Humira and CELLCEPT AS WELL AS PREDNISONE . I have developed pneumonia and was prescribed zithromycin on top of my other meds. Could this combo cause a weird smell/ taste in my nose and mouth? I first noticed it back a few months ago, but now it is constant and more pronounced. I also have ringing in my left ear, as well as intermittent vertigo . Could these symptoms be side effects of any of my meds or a combo of them?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012