Suffering with Baker's cyst, have severe headaches, neck stiffness with bouts of dizziness and nausea. What could be the cause?

Hi 2 days ago, I had some severe headaches , due to the heat index . Today, I had and still do have severe stiffness in the back of my neck from the stem upwards to the top of my head. This is also accompanied by bouts of dizziness and feelings of passing out or bausea. I should also point out that I ve been suffering from Baker s cyst which I have not gone to seek medical help about it yet. What s going on with me..?? Henry, Vermont.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012