Suffering with BP, diabetes, have urination with onset of anxiety, taking medicines. What can be done?

Dear sir, my name is vijayalakshmi,i am 50 years old.suffering from blood pressure [since 18 years] n diabetic[from 3years] last 3 years i was panic and i suffered a lot.still i have anxiety .i took medicine from the docter of nimhans.i m taking nexito 7.5mg.telma 80-h 1,nexito 5mg,glycipage sr-500mg in the morning and prolomet XL 50mg,glycipage sr-250mg,and nexito 2.5mg at night.when i get anxiety i will take alprax .25mg.some times 2 tablets and anxiety and fearness will come down within 20 minutes.i am afraid of travelling in bus,b cos due to anxiety i get urination .my son is going abroad[usa] and he wants take me and my husband.we r well settled and my husband is very nice person .cares very much. i have 2 children .bith r BE.working at bangalore. we r in bijapur,karnataka state. please help me in this regard .thanking u sir.vijayalakshmi.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012