Suffering with Alzheimer, gets severe panic attacks, hallucinations, mood swings. Prescribed admenta, etillam. Right medicines?

Hi. My mother, who is 61 yrs old is suffering from alzheimer s disease for the last yrs. she has stopped recognizing family members, has become very aggressive, has severe panic attacks, hallucinations and melt downs, wherein she keeps crying or sdhouting for hours. She is unable to communicate clearly. Her doc has recommended exelon patc, admenta mg twice a day; quitipin 100 mg twice a day, etillam,.5 mg thrice a day, pacitaine. Her behavioural symptoms have become better, she is more calm and sedated now but unable to walk properly now cos she is too confused. but the moment the effect of medicines wears off she starts crying or shouting. Is the medication and doses right for her? what is the substitute of etillam, it is sometimes noit available? we also have to give her alprax .50 mg occassionally in between to keep her calm.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013