Suffering with Afib, have sleeping difficulty, chronic head pain, breathing trouble on quitting pot. Any suggestions?

I have AFIB . I smoke 1/4 to1/2 gram of pot at night only to help with anxiety and sleep. I have never had a problem in the last 7 years other than a few afib issues but usually when I have a few beers also, but nothing major, just elevated heart rate . Recently I quit and now I feel absolutely horrible. Can t sleep and have chronic head pain, even trouble breathing. 7 years ago my first doctor said...if you smoke, don t stop. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013