Suffering very hyper acidity problem, inflammation in intestine, vomiting, weakness, giddiness. Suggestions ?

Hi,I am 26yrs of old. As I discussed you yahoo answers that I am suffring very hyper acid problem, as I have done endoscopy , ultrasound and other tests related to the this.But every this normal apart milde information in intestine , i am facing this problem from past 1.5 years, some times I use to do vomiting after meal just because of hyper acidity, weakness giddiness as well, I do not what should I do as I am taking medicines time to time. I have taken allopathy homeopathy and unani as well but no improvement. I am losing my weight as well. I am just feddup with this problem and with my life as well just because of this. what should i do ??Kindly suggest me I will be very thankful to you.Kindly Provide me your contact number.Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013