Suffering rheumatoid arthritis in left knee and lumbar overlapped in pelvic region. What is the cure?

Hello sir My mother is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis . Her left knee is swollen and as per doctor and X-ray report , we came to know that the gap between the upper bone and the lower one is very less. Due to friction between the two bone, it undergo brittle day by day. For that , my mother was taking ayurvedic medicine and also allopathic medicine . But now she is taking only one medicine which content is Glucosamine .And Doctor said her to do some excercise. But still she is getting pain in her left knee. And one more thing is that She had operated twice for removal of uterus due to which near pelvic region lumbar 4 and lumbar 5 are overlapped. This is also one of the reason for her suffering. Sir, I need ur help. Just help me in guiding how this can be curable. I want my mother to be out of this suffering . Looking forward for ur response. Swarna India
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012