Suffering ovarian cysts. Left ovary blocked, with severe pain. Taking ovral-G. Can I conceive?

hello doc.. i am 24yrs old married women. i m suffering from ovarian cysts .it was detected before my marriage.i undergo operation and the doctors block my left ovary since the cysts was burst out. my right ovary also effected from cysts but they were small in it was not blocked and remain functional. after operation doctors prescribe me zoladec injection and than gonablock tablets also.but after completing the course during my periods i am suffering from tremendous pain.after doing the USG , it was found that the cysts was again increasing.In left ovarian cysts increases 8cm and right ovarian cysts increases 4cm.its really very pain full during periods. i also undergo CA-125 test and according to doctors the reports are ok. please help me out what i hv to do ? Doctors now prescribe me ovral-G from day 1 of periods to 100 days.and than drotin-m and trapic-mf from day 1 of period to 5 days.with these tablets again ovral-G from day1 of of period to 100 days.please help me out, since i really want to be a mother but these are all barriers.with all these problems should i conceive? waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer