Suffering obesity. Have thyroid and diabetes. Irregular periods. How do I lose weight?

hello doctor. i am bhavya, age 23yrs unmarried. i am obese weighing 97kgs. i have been diagnised with hypothyroid 6,06 microlU/ml and taking medicine thyronorm 25mcg, and my fasting blood glucose 108 mg/dl nd prescribed glyciphage SR 500 mg and advised to take for 3 months with diet and exercise. i dont get my monthly periods regularly too, i am worried like am i in danger, i am a student doing engg. i eat moderatedly having chapathis, vegetables, chicken dal rice only in the afternoon, fried foods, sweets i dont i have rarely like 3 or 5 months once. i have no sugar presence in urine too. so the doctor just says loose weight, my family history,, dad has heart problem,
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012