Suffering indigestion, belching. Tests normal. Suffering stomach disorder after Quitting smoking.

I am suffering from indigestion, belching , frequent regurgitation and my heart beat skips all throughout the day for the past eight months.. I don t have any heart disease as I went underwent blood work and ecg and all came normal. I am 37 yrs old male 5ft 7inches and weigh 141 pounds. I am not able to be normal as others and I am much bothered about my health. I was a smoker for about 20yrs and I stopped smoking eight months ago and since then I am suffering from this stomach. Please help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012