Suffering in fibroadenoma disease in breast lump. Operated successfully.. Should I take antibiotics?

Hi, Dr Andrew rynne..... I m kanwal ...age 20 year I m suffering in fibroadenoma disease in my left breast lump operation is successfuly done on 15 Jan 2013 before 1 month but my problem yet not fully fine because of infection after open my stitches I don t know why this happen to me but I use antibactics & daily dressing but It s not works properly please give me some suggestion & antibiotic solve my problems kindly.....
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013