Suffering high blood pressure. Feeling dizzy, pins on left side chest. Scan reports normal. Is it symptoms of heart attack?

i am writing on behalf of my partner, hes 45 years old and is taking amlodopine 5mg, bisprolol fumerate 5mg and mirtazipine 45mg. he has recently had a heart scan as he has been suffering with chest pains and pins and needles in his left side and very high blood pressure constantly over the last couple of years, he had his scan results back and the said his heart was normal and his valves were clear and everything was pumping round normal and clear, but he is still getting the chest pains and pins and needles and shooting pains in his face and stabbing pains in his hand. over the last 5 weeks he has started suffering with dizzy spells and gets them every day, twice he has nearly collapsed, he has been taking amlodopines for the high blood pressure for the last 3 1/2 years and his blood pressure is still high around 170/98 with 98 beats per min and the other week it was as high as 181/104, so he went back to the doctors to tell them about this so the put him on bisoprolo fumarate and hes been on them about a week and his blood pressure now is around 153/87 77beats per min, but he is still suffering with these dizzy spells and headaches, he has had an eye test about 7 months ago. my partner suffers with high anxiety and panick attacks caused by this, everytime he goes to the doctors they just give him tablets and send him on his way, there not giving him any answers he also suffers with depression but that is made worse because of what hes going through because no-one is giving him any answers. all we want to know is is there other test that can be done to find out what these chest pains and pins and needles are caused, and why is he having these dizzy spells all the time, because he has a healthy diet and exercises everyday and is very fit. am he taking the right medication, does he take the amlodoines and the bisoprolol together. its very worrying because i have to watch him go through this and scares me. the doctors are`nt doing anything . is there brain scans or something else they can do to find out why hes suffering with this. are there any procedures he can go through to cure high blood pressure problems, my partner knows of many sports people who have had procedures carried out to deal with high bblood pressure problems, i know of 1 proffesional football player who suffered a mini stroke under went minor heart surgery, recovered and is now playing football for his country italy. he is suffering all the symptoms of an inpending heart attack or stroke. and it scares me to the fact that the doctors are just sitting back and not doing anything it feels like there saying have a heart attack or stroke and then come back and see us. he is so worried its breaking him cos everyday he goes through the same thing, and i have to sit back and watch, please help. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012