Suffering from yellowish vaginal discharge post miscarriage. Taking antibiotic cefodox. What could be the reason?

hello doctor, I miscarried two months ago, the miscarriage was at the 6th week and the doctor said that the miscarriage is incompleted , so he gave to me antibiotic Cefodox 200 mg I used it for 3 days. well, I had after that two regular periods during these two months even it was heavier than before. The problem is that from the date of miscarriage till now I have a yellow vaginal discharge , I am so worried . could you help me? by the way Am 23 years old and that was my first pregnancy
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012