Suffering from yeast infection, excessive white vaginal discharge. Taking flucanozole. Permanent cure?

I had a yeast infection and went to the doctor last week. He gave me Flucanzole, single dose, which I took Friday evening. It s now the following Friday, and, although the itching and burning are gone, I still have a lot of vaginal discharge . It doesn t smell bad and it doesn t have a cottage-cheese consistency, but there is a lot. It was like this through my yeast infection, so I m wondering if I should ask for another course of Flucanozole or try some Monistat? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013