Suffering from wounds on penis. Taking zincolak, glyciphage. Can I take ceftum with current medication?

Hello dr,my problem is that i have a wound on my penis i am taking treatment for it from past two weeks .it is healing but the process is very slow .my doc have changed med about three times .presently i am taking zincolak once daily.i have diabities for which i am taking glyciphage850 twice daily and it is under control. I have a problem of fixed drug alergy for doxy and anti fungus mediciens. Can i take ceftum 500 with my present medicine for a speedy recovery? Doc please help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013