Suffering from white blood bleeding.

past one week i m suffering from white blood to stop it
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Do you mean white discharge from vagina? Well this is usually due to infection of your reproductive tract. You wil need antibiotic couarse. Meet a gynecologist.

General & Family Physician Dr. K. P. V. Rao's  Response
Hi Navnitha,
Your problem is probably white discharge which we term leucorhoea.The causes are fungal[candidial]infection if white curdish discharge or trichomoniasis if watery discharge and foul smelling if infective discharge.Sometimes,it can be anormal feature before regular periods.Depending on above criteria,I suggest that you may post question to any gynaecologist on HCM.
i had my period on thanksgiving week and then im just spoting blood now but just for one or two days what is that

how to stop white blood bleeding