Suffering from wheezing. Taking flomist nasal spray, lasma, forocart. X-ray shows enlarged adenoids. Treatment?

hello Doctor. My daughter is 9.5 years old. From 2009 january she started wheezing . Before that she s very normal. After consulting a paediatrition dr. advised her to start sereflo 200. 2-0-2. Flomist nasal spray , lasma 5mg. After regular treatment they reduced the drug and now she s using forocart 200 1-0-1. Before starting the treatment they advised to take x-ray. Report is enlarged adenoids . But dr. told that is not a problem. But she had attack again two days back. I am very much confused. I am scared that whether she should take inhaler life long? Please tell me whether adenoid and wheeze have connection. Tell me the remedy.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012