Suffering from wheezing. Need latest Ayurvedic medicine for long term use without any side effects ?

Dear Sir, My son suffering with wheesing (Dec., Jan. & Feb and mild symptoms at change of seasons) from his 3 months baby. At the age of 11 years I started Natural medicine. After 3 months his weight goes 24 k.g. to 28 k.g. and showing less symptoms (Medicines prescribed:Kasthuri Karuppu, Averi, Thulasi Karpam tab. Thippili leg. and Vasa Tab.) Unfortunately the Doctor passed away and then her son continue to prescribed the medicines like Kanakasava, Vasarishta and Swasasudharna two times per day. These medicines continued for one year. At that time wheesing symptoms not shown for one year but loosing the weight. Then I stopped the Swasasudharana and continue with (IMCOPS) Kanakasava, Vasarishta, STS Wala, Thalisadi Churnam and Swasakudari for more than 5years. Suddenly 5 years back major asthum attack experienced by my son. Then I went to Allopathic Doctor ( Chest Specilist). Now he was safe with (Daily use of Forecart Rotoheller) Allopathic medicine. But I need latest Ayurvedic medicine for long term course without sides effects. Can you help me in this matter.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011