Suffering from wheeze, how can i cure ?

I m suffering from veeze for two yrs, now im how can i cure my veeze? plz help me??
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
You should find out the cause of veezing.
It may be due to some allergy causing constriction of bronchioles causing spasm and you feel difficulty in breathing.
Go for blood for TC,DC,particular for Eosinophilia.
It may be due to chronic bronchitis or family h/o bronchial asthma.
Take bronchodilators and cough syrup containing salbutamole,bromhexine.
Do deep respiratory exercise.
Ok and bye.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to Hcm
Wheeze is a sign of a pathology of lung or airways not a disease.It can be due to many diseases like asthma , copd, bronchitis etc you need to consult a chest physician who wil order some blood tests, xray, pft etc and wil start treatment according to the diagnosis.If you are allergic to dust or smoke kindly avoid it.You should also do daily exercise or yoga especially breathing exercises like pranayam
Thanks .