Suffering from wet dreams. Frequency decreased. Causes dizziness and joint pain. Am I suffering form any ailment?

Sir, I am 24 years old 5 foot 6 inches tall and weigh 70 kilos. I have been suffering from wet dreams for a long time . Although now the frequency has decreased a lot.I have heard that it is nor,al but everytime it happens it causes dizziness and sometimes joint pain in the moening. Am I suffering from any ailments or is it normal? cause if wet dreams is normal then why people say that they are suffering from wet dream in the first place?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012