Suffering from weight loss due to anxiety. Lack of appetite, frequent bowel movements. Have kidney disease. Advice?

Hello, I m 20 yrs old. Last year I lost 10-12 pounds in a months time due to stress and anxiety . Its extremly hard to gain my weight back. I have no appetite what so ever! When I eat im going to the restroom for a bowel movement almost immediately. Im concerned with my kidney disease fsgs and how my eating habits and the healthiness of my body could affect it. I feel defeated with my body and trying to gain my weight back. I would love to find out how to gain my appetite back and weight because, Im a naturally petite girl so weight loss is the LAST thing I need.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012