Suffering from weakness, shortness of breath, fatigue, pain in the bones. Symptoms persisting for a long time. Need a solution

Extreme fatigue , weekness, short of breath, burning sensation in skin from head to toe , eyes quiver sometimes when trying to look at things, bones hurt, tendons tearing, heart skipped and fibrillated for about a month then went back to normal and now tests show it is fine. I feel fuzzy and flushed constantly, and an uncomfortable rush sensation when I move. Symptoms started around 7 years ago and in the last few months have gotten a lot worse.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013