Suffering from weakness and constipation. What can i do to increase weight and avoid constipation ?

i am 26 years young,i lost my weight due to excessive sex since childhood so i look like 14yr boy.I always suffer from weakness and constipation .PLEASE prescribe me medicines to become a man & improve the digestion process.Due to these problems i feel unconfidant while i am studying higher education M.Sc.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
take good balanced diet. more proteins,more water,fruits, green leafy regular exercise. avoid fatty and junk food. take care. dont worry about the sex matter. bye
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Who told you that excessive sex can lead to weakness.And what where is the definition of excessive sex ? please stop worrying,you might have some other health issues like nutritional deficiency,anxiety etc.which is responsible for your problem.Please talk to your doctor and after examination he will give some medicines for the same and you will be fine.please take good diet having more of fruits and salads,pulses etc,do some regular exercise .bye.