Suffering from weak erections, tear in hamstring, numbness in legs, buttocks, scrotum. Treatment?

I tore my hamstring a few months ago. Never saw a doctor because I don t have health insurance. When my hamstring tore I had numbness in my leg, buttock, and scrotum that slowly went away, but not completely. Now I am suffering from weak erections. What steps should I take to regain health? Im 26 years old, in shape, and prior to the incident very sexual active with my girlfriend. I had no problem whatsoever obtaining and maintaing an erection prior to the incident. I have very tight hamstrings and am not sure if that might have something to do with it
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012