Suffering from vomiting and chills. Is this Chron's disease?

Hi! My brother is very sick. He has chills and can t quit vomiting or keep anything down; not even water. This wouldn t be a big deal but this keeps happening. He just had the same thing two weeks ago and now its back. His primary Dr said it was a virus which it is clearly not. This has probably happened four or five times in the last six months. When he gets this he is sick for days to the point where he cant even hardly move. I was thinking maybe Chrohn s disease, but I don t know. Regardless of what it is, its not normal. No Dr he has seen has cared enough to try to find out what it is. They just shrug him off, and send him on his way. He looks like death everytime I see him like that. Can you help us out? Thank you so much! Kristi Garling
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012