Suffering from virus. Fever, headache, loss of appetite, lethargy, excess body heat. Treatment?

I am aged 63 female, 5ft6ins tall and weigh 10 and a half stone , had a virus three weeks ago, which caused fever , ached and lose of appetite at the time, now feeling fine , but has left me feeling lethargic, and feeling hot most of thevtime, which causing panic in shops as so no all the time, have to leave the shops to sit Dow, I am a healthy person and had no problems like this in the past. E mail address YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012