Suffering from viral hepatitis. Elevated bilirubin levels and stable SGPT levels. Why?

My daughter is suffering from viral hepatitis . As of today her Bilirubin level was 2.8 the same level as on 30 July. While SGPT as of today is 92 compared to 201 as of 30 July. My querry is as to why the S.B. level has not come dowm as compared to SGPT? My daughter s liver function test of 30.07.2012 reads as: Serum Bilirubin (DMSO Method) Total- 2.8; Direct- 2; Indirect - 0.8 SGPT- 206.8 IN THE REVIEW TEST DONE TODAY (05.08.2012) The report reads: Serum Bilirubin: Total - 2.8; Direct- 1.5; Indirect - 1.3 SGPT- 92.5 My worry is when SGPT level has come down why Bilirubin has not come down proportionately.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012