Suffering from vertigo, headache, ear pain. EBV positive. History of fifth disease. Medical attention required?

I have had vertigo for almost two months, at first it was constant now it is just sporadic. I have seen an ent and he really didn t have an answer he said everything looked good. I have a headache everyday as well and ear pain on only one side. I am positive for ebv recently and I have had 5th disease as an adult as well. Is it worth getting checked out by a neurologist? Do you know what a cause may be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013