Suffering from vertigo, blocked ears, loss of balance and anxiety. On cortizone, serc and antibiotics. Advice?

i had a bout off terrible vertigo and blocked ears in aug 2011 got kortisone,serc and antibiotics had days where im ok but most off the time floating off balance feeling one blocked ear not bad tinnitus biggest problem is the balancewhen i sit for long and i get up ive got to wait approx 5min before i start walking it feels like my head is to big for my body and will fall off.i can go up a staircase ut not down by myself i also experience anxiety due to all of this and do not want to go too far out of my comfort zone
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012