Suffering from vertigo and peripheral neuropathy in legs and hands. Could these be due to black mold?

I have been having really bad symptoms of Vertigo and periphial neuropathy in my feet legs and hands! I am NOT a diabetic and the Drs. do not know why I have this I am of small frame and in good shape as my husband and I have worked out together for years! I do not hardly drink alcohol and I have never smoked! Recently my husband has had bblood clots in his right leg out of the blue! Could any of these things be caused from black mold that may be in our home? Thanks so much for getting back to me asap!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012