Suffering from vertigo. Wakes up dazed. What should next step be?

Hello, My mom suffers from virigo on and off and today she woke up feeling very dizzy and hasnt been able to do her normal day to day activities. If this proceeds through the night what should be the next step we take. She has already seen our family doctor and she says nothing is wrong but this is happening too often for somthing not to be wrong. Thanks, Jordan
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first one is,BPPV;benign positional postural vertigo.

2.second possibility is,CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS;x- ray for neck may confirm the diagnosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you