Suffering from vertigo. Taken APo- prochlorperazine, headaches, dizziness. Cure for symptoms?

I have vertigo and have been taking the Sam tablet for three years. Yesterday I ran out and I went and saw my doctor and he changed the tablets I was taking. I have had severe headaches , more dizziness than usual and vomiting! The old tablets I was taking are stemzine 10mg, not once ever made me feel sick. The new tablets are called APo- prochlorperazine 5mg. Ever since taking these new ones I feel worse.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013