Suffering from vertigo. Diagnosed premature menopause, vitamin D3 deficiency. Feeling suffocated. Medication for immediate relief?

I am 41 years old. I have been suffering from vertigo for past 1 1/2 years. I have recently been diagnosed of premature menopause and vitamin d 3 insufficiency. I have taken d 3 injection. Now my d 3 is 34 level. I am getting suffocation feeling. Inspire of taking menopause there was no relief. Doc has now prescribed Anxozap for 15 days. Can u pls advise some medicine for immediate relief from suffocation/ shallow breathing .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013