Suffering from vaginal tb and was on tablets for 9 months but still have blood discharge

Sir lost year March 2010 dr digonised that I am SUFFERING FROM vaginal T.B. THAN I TOOK 9 MONTH TABLETS AS PER DR. PRESCRIPTION JUST JANVARY I FINISED MY TABLETS AK3, AK4, NOW BLOOD DISCHARGE COMING FROM MY VAGINAL , WHY SIR ANY PROBLEM IS THERE Sir lost year March-2010 dr digonised that I am SUFFERING FROM vaginal T.B. THAN I TOOK 9 MONTH TABLETS AS PER DR. PRESCRIPTION JUST JANVARY I FINISED MY TABLETS AK3, AK4, NOW BLOOD DISCHARGE COMING FROM MY VAGINAL , WHY SIR ANY PROBLEM IS THERE
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011