Suffering from vaginal itching. Took cypriflicacun and antihistamin. Medications?

Hello doc. I have had vaginal itch for almost 5months. In january i went to doctor and she gave me antifungal antihistamin and cream. It didnt work. She gave me 4 times for months. Didnt work. Then she asked me to take cypriflicacun for 3days. My vaginal itch getting worst. I took laboratory test last week. From urine : leukosit 5-7 (normaal 1-4) epitel : 3-5(normal 5-15) from the vaginal secret : bassile negative gram bacteria (+) trichomonas (-) candida (-) Go (-), now what should i take? Im suffer from this vaginal itch everytime. And my symptomp just itch. There is no secret anymore. Thx
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013