Suffering from vaginal fungal infection. On azomax, metrolag, lactovita and canestan. Itching not reduced. Advice?

I have been suffering from major vaginal fungal infection ....on thursday I visited the doc n she prescribed the below medicine for 5 days- azomax-500mg, metrolag 250mg, lactovita tablet, bactroban ointment 15g n canesten...have been using d medicine but I see a very slow improvement till now n itchiness still der..I visited her again yesterday to express my concern.she said der is little improvement but since infection is major will take time n to complete the doze..It has been better since before but itching has not been subsiding so effectively wit time resulting in my anxiety .she has also dne cbc test, culture test n has suggested to continue wit the same medicines.please help n guide me on this.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012