Suffering from urticaria and angioedema. Taking antihistamine. History of hypo-plastic bone marrow syndrome. Any suggestion?

My brother is suffering frm urticaria and angioedema for last few days. Doctor has prescribed him a antihistamine, Ranitidine 300mg and a steroid But result is not so satisfactory. For different purpose he is also taking some medicines like- 1) Tab Cilentra 10 mg, 2.) Zapiz 0.25mg ( For mood related problem) and 3). Andriol Testocaps & 4). Fertyl-M (Clomifene) Moreover, 12 yrs back he had suffered from hypo-plastic bone marrow syndrome. We are looking for your valuable clinical suggestion.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012