Suffering from urticaria. Have esophagus issues. Are they related?

Hello, I am a 30 year old male. I suffer from urticaria (unknown reason) now for about 8 weeks and also have some problems esophagus (pain, burning in the lower part of the chest ). I am currently taking lovocetirizine 1 x day and also raniditine 2 x day to manage the urticaria but I have also used other antihistaminics and even corticosteroids for about five days. I am not sure if the problem with esophagus has been caused by the urticaria or the antihistaminics or the other way around - the urticaria is caused by some problem wit the esophagus. I would really appreciate your opinion. Many thanks, Stefan
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012