Suffering from urine infection. Ultrasound shows kidney normal. Two days after patient dies due to kidney failure. Possible?

Dear sir/madam, Kindly give me opinion in detail :- A 31 year old male suffering from urine infection and he is not diabetic …before two days of laser operation report of radiologist said his kidney is normal …..but after two days of laser operation in urine place patient was died and post mortem report said he was died because of kidney failure. Please give your opinion for both negative and positive…. Your Bhupendra jain Raipur.India YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013