Suffering from urination Problem. bloating and urge to urinate. What is wrong?

I have been suffering from a Urination Problem. few weeks back I noticed that I started urinating frequently like every two hours. Its started with bloating of my stomach and urge to urinate. I went to my doctor he gave me Cipro for 20days I had that but the symptoms came back within no time. Infact No progress. I had my PSA level checked its normal and I dont have any bacterial infection . either I went to another doctor he gave me Septa DS and said i have Prostaties. He again checked me for PSA and Bacteria and all are negative. I read that even with Prostacites PSA level is high but with mine is normal I also had ultra sound and to find if I am not having enlarge Prostate . that is normal too. The only problem came in report is that I am not emptying my bladder close to 20 urination remain their when i am finishing. Each day I urinated 12 times atleast and early morning I am waking up with a bloating stomach with a stretched lower stomach and a urgent call to urinate. i would like to know what could be possible reason for that. I am quite upset with my situation please hlep me out
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012