Suffering from upset stomach, severe cramps, diarrhea, nasal congestion, throat pain. Causes and cure?

Hi, I ve been presenting diarrhea , and nasal congestion . It started last Wednesday. It began with my stomach being upset and really bad cramps , particularly after eating. Then by Friday afternoon I got very congested and my throat hurt too. Now I still have congestion, and sometimes I get cramps although the diarrea is gone. My mom got it too, although she still has diarrea. What might this be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013