Suffering from upper respiratory infection and asthma. On prednisone and z pack. Pain under the breast. Reason?

I have been sick with upper respiratory infection and asthma for the last two weeks. I m on prednison and have completed the Z-pak. However, for the last week, I have been experiencing a burning/pressure/pain sensation next to my left breast and underneath it. I haven t been wearing a bra to try and avoid this pain. Any advise. I ve already had shingles and the vaccination for shingles, but at times the pain seemed to mimmick those symptoms. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013