Suffering from untreated hypertension, have intense headache, severe pain behind eyes and cheekbones, regular nose bleeds. Bothersome?

My husband suffered from a horrible head ache last week that lasted 3 days. He said that it was extreme pain behind his eyes and cheekbones. He also suffers from untreated hypertension and lately (for about 2 weeks) gets a severe nose bleed ever day and sometimes more than one in a day. Last night, we were driving to a basketball game and he mentioned that his vision has been blurry and he thinks that he might want to get his eyes checked. I just made a an appointment for him for later today to be seen for his hypertension but he doesn t feel that the blurred vision and nosebleeds are related and I m afraid that he s not going to tell the doctor about them. Do you think that I should be concerned? Do you think they are related and that the doctor should know all of this?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012