Suffering from unstable angina. CAG done. Single vessel disease, RCA stenosis detected. Need angioplasty?

Hi Sir, I am 62 year old male with h/o DM, unstable angina . After medical stabilization i was taken for CAG and showed CAD - single vessel disease (proximal LACX 100%). Below are the CAG report details: LAD : type 3 vessel, 2diagonal, D1 shows ostial 50% disease LCX: proximal LCX total occlusion, OM1 shows 90% with thrombus . RCA: RCA 30% stenosis . Based on the above details please let me know whether angioplasty is required immediately or medication is sufficient. Thanks, Vijayakrishnan
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012