Suffering from unexplained infertility. Swelling in the uterus. Taking CCQ, Trypsin and Doxycyclin. Are these right medications?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from unexplained secondary infertility and taking treatment since Nov 2010 but not successful. I just changed my doctor after examination she told me i have swelling in uterus .So she gave me CCQ 50, Trypsin Chypsin (Chymec Forte) and Doxycilin 100mg for 10 days. I just need to know am i on right track. As i have already taken enough and almost every treatment. Kindly help a stressed patient. Regards, Shelly
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012